Frequently Asked Questions

The frequently asked questions listed below, provide you with a answers to the most common questions asked of travel agents.  If you cannot find the answer to a question you have, please contact Kathy at 618 345-2043.

  • How Do I obtain a passport?

    Please visit the U.S. State Department website, to apply for; or to renew a U.S. Passport.

  • When do I need a passport?

    As of June 1, 2009, passports will be required for all U.S. citizens traveling to or from the United States via land, sea, and air--regardless of destination. You are responsible for ensuring that you have all necessary travel documents. For more information on requirements for travel to/from the U.S., visit

  • What is trip insurance and do we need it?

    Trip insurance is available to minimize some of the financial loss you may incur, if your trip is interrupted, delayed, or cancelled because of events beyond your control.  While trip insurance is not mandatory, the cost is so little, compared to the prospect of losing thousands of dollars if you find yourself unable to travel.

  • What are all inclusive properties?

    An all inclusive property is a resort or location that covers all of your meals, lodging and property sponsored activities are covered for a single packaged price.  All inclusive properties allow you to focus on the vacation and not worry about your wallet.  When booking your all inclusive vacation, ask detailed questions to  reduce the possibility of misunderstandings and unplanned expenses during your trip

  • How do you get group rates?

    As an experienced travel agent, Kathleen has fostered professional relationships with the leading travel destinations.  These connections allow her to work with hotels and attractions to find great deals on lodging and vacation packages. 

  • How much are luggage fees and what are the size and weight restrictions for my luggage?

    Baggage fees and restrictions vary by airline.  Click the links below to locate the baggage restrictions for the carrier of your choice.

    Alaska AirlinesAir TranAmerican AirlinesContinentalDelta & Northwest AirlinesFrontier, Midwest,    SouthwestUnited,  US AirwaysBritish Airways   

  • What items are prohibited on airlines?

    Click here for the Transportation Security Administrations list of prohibited items.

  • What are proper forms of identification for travel?

    Effective June 21, 2008, adult passengers (18 and over) are required to show a U.S. federal or state-issued photo ID that contains the following: name, date of birth, gender, expiration date and a tamper-resistant feature in order to be allowed to go through the checkpoint and onto their flight.  Visit the TSA website for more information.

Don't see the answer to your question?  Whether you have a questions similar to those below or need answers to your own, please call Kathy at 618 345-2043 and she will be happy to assist you.

  • Are there fees to use a travel agent?

  • Should we fly or drive?

  • What is the best time of year to travel?

  • How far in advance should we book travel?


Agency Information

Our Location
201 North Morrison Ave
Collinsville, IL 62234
(618) 345-2043
Get Directions

Business Hours
Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm
Evenings: By Appointment
Saturday: By Appointment

Vacation Showcase

Apple Vacations

Carnival Cruises

Disney Cruise Line

Funjet Vacations

Globus Worldwide

Royal Caribbean

Collette Vacations